"I came back to that door to read the trash. I never tired of finding patterns there. One morning I searched for the other entrance of the tunnel and I found it easily, because the tunnel was short. The new door was also closed and lined with bricks. From the second door, I saw a third, and from there a fourth. I walked for more than an hour following that line. The tunnels were no long and most were sealed. Not far from the road, I found what I was looking for. The door was hidden but had an excellent view of the village and the fields, so it was perfect for an ambush. One of the walls had fallen down, so I could get it. It was perfect for Medusa."
Licencia de Creative Commons
so does the stone by Ángela Sánchez de Vera is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported License.